Monday, April 09, 2007

Decision point.

Ok, I know I wore my heart on my sleeve here, but I've decided it's time to move on.

After a lot of thought, I've decided that "the one" is someone you choose to love, not some magical thing that happens before you get to know someone, or an instantaneous thing.

I am a hopeless romantic at heart, but I believe your heart can be intelligent also, and choose who it wants to give itself to, that it's not a helpless animal, at the mercy of "the one", else we'd all be in a mess!!

So, apologies for the sentimentality, but I'm moving on. I will pray that she is happy and finds someone, but my opportunity was missed and yes it's sad, but it doesn't have to be end of the world. I am my own person, and if I'm not content with my own company, I'm not gonna be content with anyone else!!

Sermon over. (!)

Anyway, today is Bank Holiday Monday here in the UK, hence no work, (yay!) and I slept in until about 11:30 and have generally lazed about all day and done domestic things like washing, etc.

About an hour ago I decided to catch up on my friends blogs, some of whom I haven't read for literally months!! (I know, I know, I'm a bad person...) Well, that is taking me a long time, as I've obviously missed a heck of a lot!!

So I have to mention one thing...

Sarah mentioned in her blog a very important date. (I know I usually call you vj, and we havent spoken for months, but if you read this, I'm not being overly cheeky, it's just you said you preffered your "real" name...)

I have a plan, which I can't reveal at the moment, literally for legal reasons, (thought that would perk your interest lol) BUT if I can get the right price, and the right holiday dates... I may be meeting a few bloggers sometime over those few days...

Hopefully, Megan and Arty will be on the schedule...

(I still find it immensly funny that most of the bloggers I know are women lol)

I will be meeting Benny at the usual annual christianchat meetup at Alton Towers on 5th May, along with others. (U.K.) Should be a fun day :)

I'll keep everyone posted....

*bubbles with excitement*

Anyhow, bye for now!!

2 comments:

  1. How very true ... The "magic" you choose to create, I think, is so much more powerful than the magic in the air. And how better to be able to say someone willingly gave love to you rather than based it off an unexplained, powerful connection that came from who knows where, and may as easily one day go back to who knows where. A choice to love is so much stronger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too right Margo and Arty will be on the schedule! If you're coming to visit us, Hobbs, we're all that matter, really.

    That said, Margo and I are having a rip-roarin' good time plotting evil against you. The plan is for me to provide a homemade cheesecake and Margo to provide fresh blueberries!

    Gosh, I'm such a whore for food...especially when we're talking about nature's little anti-oxidants like blueberries.

    Oh, and not one word about me being a whore for food. Not one word. :p

    ReplyDelete