Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Happiness Is...

  1. feeding my 7 month old nephew with his bottle, and feeling him fall asleep in my arms
  2. knowing that even though I'm wearing white socks with black trousers for work today, (cardinal sin apparently) they are hidden from sight because I'm wearing my boots :p
  3. the realisation that I don't have to prove myself to anyone, 'cos God thinks I'm great already :)
  4. having a laugh and general silliness on my radio show tonight, something I can do and put together on my own, and feel pride in :)
  5. knowing it's my day off tommorrow!!
  6. finding friends of a similar worldview, that encourage you that you're not alone
  7. finding out some of my online friends are now joining the blogging world!!! yaaaaaaaaaay!!
  8. organic strawberry ice cream :p
  9. planning a holiday
  10. the excitement of knowing I have no idea how this day will turn out!!

What's Yours?

hehe!

5 comments:

  1. Happiness is discovering that by the time I got out of bed today, you'd already blogged. Twice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the list ... Nephews ROCK! I can't wait to see my little urchin Caleb next month. He's 2 1/2. He sings "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" better than most people my age.

    I'm gonna make my own happiness blog cuz I need to make a list of stuff I like anyways cuz Ant made one and "anything he can do, I can do better."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happiness is knowing that my friends are trying to out-do one another in the world of blogging. But I have to say that I agree with Margo in that anything Ant can do, we can do better.

    What? A little competition isn't a bad thing!

    Also, happiness is coconut ice cream. It's bliss in a bowl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happiness is...... knowing that for today anyway I haven't gone crazy lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like what Arty is saying that we can do better than Ant. All we need to do is stick together and defeat his tyranny. No idea if that sentence is logically or gramatically possible. But I'm sure all you clever people will tell me :P

    ReplyDelete