Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Signs That I Think I'm Going Mad Or That I'm Very Wierd...

  1. I sometimes very randomly get the thought to go and plant a kiss on the lips of a complete stranger, no matter what their age or sex or attractiveness!! (not in a sexual way)
  2. I flush the toilet in the mornings when I've had a shower... even if I haven't been!!
  3. I sometimes walk back to my house after leaving a few seconds ago out of the front door, to go up to my room to check if it's the same as I left it!!
  4. I check things are locked, at least three times!! If I'm with someone, I don't do it because I would look a bit of a freak, but then I think about the lock all day...
  5. If I've bitten my lip by accident and it bleeds, I like the copper taste in my mouth that it leaves...
  6. I sometimes am so overwhelemed with the choice of things that could occupy my time, that I sit down and just stare at the floor until my mind stops working...
  7. I think about the process of thinking...
  8. I sometimes wish I could have a really bad injury so that I'd be able to talk about it!!
  9. I sometimes am so lethargic that I just lie on my bed staring at the ceiling
  10. I think ALL the time...

Ok, now I've revealed what a total and complete utter lunatic I am... what about you?!

Hee hee!

6 comments:

  1. 11. You leave comments on the blogs of friends saying that you like them better when they're high because it makes them more normal.

    Yeah...

    Normal...

    More normal to you, perhaps, because you're so off your rocker already! You and your big cow eyes!

    LOL

    Well, I'm glad you find me more normal when I appear to be taking drugs. The truth is, though, that I don't do drugs. I'm naturally high. It's an occupational hazard I keep from loving life so much.

    And now I'm off to school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's scarey to admit but you make me sound even stranger than I am

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol hobs, well just a few of my mad moments , i have said thankyou to the cashpoint machine, when i thinking i turn around (dont ask lol major habbit since i was wee). I am on such autocue in work i say hi to the customers that are leaving, i have to check all electrical appliances in my kitchen before i go to bed, and i have a really wierd freind called hobbit!!!!!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do 1,4,5,6,7, and 9 at the least! LOL I used to double or triple check locks when I had my own place. I'll have to make a post about my own madness. :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do number 1 on a DAILY basis. It's awful! Not just a kiss either, like a full on snog.

    Aaaaaanyway!

    I also do lots of other things, like thinking about everything and thinkin g about how i think and how i want to think and how other people think and why we all think how we think! Phew!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I must say I'd pay to see you plant a kiss on a random stranger who walked into the shop - especially with some of the very strange strangers that walk in!

    ReplyDelete