Saturday, April 21, 2007

Weekend Update!!

That's right, an original title to this post I know!

Well, it's been a fairly full day so far, with my mate Ken taking me for a "belly buster" in a local greasy spoon cafe. It was called a belly buster because it lives up to it's name, although I thoroughly enjoyed it, I won't need anything to eat for the rest of the day!!

When I got back, I started using the vocal cd I'd got through the post this morning, and it was tough, tough work! I've blogged about that below, so I won't go into any more details here...

It's currently 4:53 pm and I find myself sitting at my computer waiting for the washing machine to finish one of my loads. The house is completely silent, and I can hear the birds singing outside, and I feel peaceful.

I've just written a poemy thing, which is a bit of a novelty for me, but having so many inspiring friends helps! :)

I have no plans for today, as per every day off, but am feeling more positive about the future than I have for years. My court case is in progress, and although there's an element of uncertainty I'm fairly certain I will get my money which will pay off my debts. I'm also excited at the prospect of X Factor, although there's also an element of uncertainty there too.

How will I be portrayed?!

Will I have a chance of getting through?!

What happens if I do get through?!

All these thoughts are going through my mind right now, and other cicumstances I find myself in emotionally at the moment, and the most annoying thing is that they're all about the future, that great hulking beast that seems determined to always run ahead and out of my grasp!

Ah well, it's a good thing I know Someone who knows!!

1 comment:

  1. I found this line in the book I'm reading, it made me laugh ... "Before she finished, she threw in a quick request for guidance with regard to her car, dating, and this odd little Addie woman. Way back in her mind, she felt as though they were all related in some mysterious God kind of way."

    Yeah, somebody upstairs knows what's going on! One day I hope I'll be able to sit at His feet and listen to him tell me about all the little connections, and all the things I missed because I wasn't paying attention. LOL

    ReplyDelete