Friday, April 13, 2007

Junk Email/s Of The Day...







A new feature my readers, for your entertainment and viewing pleasure...






This morning, I have:
i. Medical Magic Hair Re-Growth: (with particularly attractive male models in the picture I think you'll agree... ;) lol) Losing Your Hair? Find out why!! Regrow ALL your hair permanently with our special programme!! Hmmm...


Aaaaah... cheesy american males, you can't have too many pictures of their smiling benevolent faces early in the morning...



ii. Foot Patch Detox!! - Just in case ur walking has become a bit strange lately and your feet are feeling unwell and bloated... it could be that you have lot's of heavy metals in your system, did you know that?! Remove them while you sleep!!
Apparently it took japanese scientists over 24 years to develop this technology, nice to know they're engaged in such important research, I am reassured of the future now, and my hazy daze of scientific rearch distrust are over...

Just some of the delights in my inbox this morning...
Come on, admit it, I know you're thrilled....



1 comment:

  1. I like the patch afterwards. It's nice and brown :)

    ReplyDelete