Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Better Than Yesterday This day Is... :)

That's a yoda way of saying today's turning out to be better than yesterday was. :)

The shop's been fairly quiet today, we're up to date with all parcels, and tasks, and my sis has just rung me at the shop to say she's coming into town after we've closed to meet me so we can go for something to eat...

*sighs happily*

There's only a few other things that could happen that would make this day perfect, but they're not likely, as geographical distance does not permit ;)

:)

2 comments:

  1. I never noticed that "The Random Musings of a real-life hobbit... now, where did I put that ring?..." before! Genius, I love it.

    I also love yoda speak.

    I feel like I'm on some "comment on everything" mission today - I must just have so much to say.

    *goes off to ponder what else it is that would make JM's day perfect*

    ;-) ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Use the force, JM.
    Glad you're having a good day. Really smashingly glad.

    ReplyDelete