Sunday, September 19, 2004

Subject: Fundamentalism

30 July 2004
Time: 14:06:00 o'clock BST
Author: happyhobbit29
Mood: Angry
Music: Meteora - Linkin Park

God hates fags. Apparently. I'm so distressed at what I've just read on a website sent to me by one of my online friends. It's supposedly the web page of a "Church", although the core of this church's message of hate, seems to me to be the exact opposite of what Jesus taught the church was to be.

I'm about to go out, but am going to wite again in a while, as I feel this si so important to get right. I'm ashamed to say that this supposed "church" is in the same denomination as the one to which I belong, and for a moment, reading it made me ashamed to be a Christian. :-(

Anyway, I've got to go out now, I will write on this subject when I get back...

No comments:

Post a Comment