Sunday, September 19, 2004

I'm back, but STILL on Hols!!! :-)

11 September 2004
Time: 11:30:00 o'clock BST
Author: happyhobbit29
Mood: Happy
Music: Nicki Rodgers - Feeder Lane

Got back this morning at 12:30 am, and went to bed at 2:30am, after replying to all my emails and posts when I was away!! (I felt soooo popular, it was great! LOL )

I had, (as Tony the Tiger would say) a Grrrrrrrreat holiday!! I love Devon and Cornwall, and spent most of the week exploring lot's of different parts of it.

My favourite, (of which I'll show pics when I've got them) was a place called Tintagel. (pronounced "Tin-Tah-Gel" I think).

It's an old medieval site in ruins at the top of a very high cliff. Now that may not sound that impressive to you, but, experts think it may be the reality behind the King Arthur and Camelot Legends.

It was very exciting to go there, and it took me a while to walk to the top, but the views were amazing, and there was a real sense of history and atmosphere there. I loved it.

I'll talk more about it when I have the pics, needless to say it's brill!

I've got another week of hols in front of me now, as I shamelessly took two weeks off work, which I'm really glad about now, as I'm knackered from being away!!

I've got a busy first half to this week... I'm DJ'ing with my mate on a Christian Radio Station, and our show starts on Tuesday night!! I'm a little nervous, as I haven't had chance to edit all the mp3's I'm using yet, and haven't completely finished the programme as I've been away!!

It'll be ok though, I've got today, and Monday and Tuesday daytime to get it sorted. We've got a 2 hour programme, and I've done all the playlists, etc for the first hour, so I'm halfway there.

I can't wait, it's a bit of a doss actually, we just have a great laugh doing stupid things on air, and people seem to laugh at us being stupid, and... that's about it!!

If I wasn't an idiot, it'd be a really difficult show to do, but I am so that's ok!! lol

Anyhoo, gotta go and get showered, may write more about me hols, or the show later....

No comments:

Post a Comment