Saturday, September 18, 2004

Random Women.... Grrrrrrrr....

Why? That's all I'd like to ask!!

Why?

It's been bugging me for days, I keep getting STUPID pop-up messages from my AOL "IM Catcher"...

Grrrrr...

Usually really original names like "HotGirl4U", and "AmyCam541" and such like...

It's starting to depress me now....

Why can't they leave me alone??

Maybe it's my profile on AOL, maybe they've seen my pic and been shocked by the pure unadulterated example of Testosterone riddled male hunkness that they found there...

Then again... maybe not.

They just won't leave me alone!! It's 'blummin typical I tell you!!

In real life, I've got as much chance of meeting up with a "hotgirl" as Geoffrey Chaucer has of re-editing his own poems and snogging his dog....

(he's dead by the way)

Online, I have to fight them off with a stick!!

Typical....

No comments:

Post a Comment