Sunday, September 19, 2004

Questions...

23 August 2004
Time: 23:42:00 o'clock BST
Author: happyhobbit29
Mood: Hopeful
Music: Nicole Nordeman - This Mystery


Some random questions I ponder often, but don't seem to get an answer to, or if I do get an answer, it just gives more questions...

1. Why did God create anything at all?

2. How could Jesus pray to Himself while He was on earth?

3. What will Heaven be like?

4. What job will I have in Heaven?

5. Will there be places to eat in heaven?

6. Will I be able to fly with my new body? What will it be like?

7. If Heaven is outside of time, will that mean we won't age, we'll be ageless in effect? Is there a "perfect age" we'll stay at?!

8. What exactly, is the point of wasps? What really important job/function in nature do they have?

9. Why is Love never like it is in the films?!

10. How can God be one, but three, but one???????!

11. Why am I so lazy?! Is it my genes or my influences???

12. Who understands women?! (apart from other women and God of course..)

Hmmmmmmmmmmm...

Will go away and continue to think...

No comments:

Post a Comment