Sunday, September 19, 2004

6 Day Week....

08 August 2004
Time: 10:12:00 o'clock BST
Author: happyhobbit29
Mood: Loopy
Music: Switch Foot - Beautiful Letdown

Well, it's Sunday morning, and I'm just getting ready for church... I'm knackered, and never want to do a six day week again if I can help it in my life!! I'm in awe of people who do it every week, I dunno how they do!!

I'm leading this morning, so have just hastily in a panic printed off all the order for service... Have chosen mainly upbeat songs as it's gonna be so warm today I'm gonna have to try to keep people awake... (including myself! LOL )

We're looking at Psalm 23: "The Lord is My Shepherd", etc, which seems quite appropriate for me after a very long week!! I'd quite like to be led to a place with quiet waters I think!! Hopefully will be really applicable this morning.

Anyway, I'm gonna be late, so will dissapear and write later... (gotta carry my guitar and walk to church... in THIS weather!!! ) Oh well, if it was raining I suppose being the misery guts I am, I'd probably complain about that too...!

Bye for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment