Sunday, September 19, 2004

It's finally happenned...

30 August 2004
Time: 01:03:00 o'clock BST
Author: happyhobbit29
Mood: Surprised

I can't believe it. I'm 30.

I'm old.

It's a wierd feeling, 'cos I still act like I'm 16, even though when i was 16, being thirty seemed a long long time away in the distant future...

I don't feel any older at the moment, but do feel a little depressed at the fact of my age. I suppose if I was married with kids and an average house and job and car and health, then thirty wouldn't seem that bad!!

It's 'cos I haven't got any of those things that it feels such an empty experience at the moment. I wonder what it'll be like when I'm forty?! Will I be even more depressed, or just resigned to the fact that this is my life now?!

Gonna ponder these things as I go to sleep, and will post again tommorrow, as it's time for all Hobbitt's to be in their beds...

Nite.

No comments:

Post a Comment