Sunday, September 19, 2004

Randomness...

31 July 2004
Time: 18:49:00 o'clock BST
Author: happyhobbit29
Mood: Mischievous
Music: Mercy Me... again!!!

It's been a bit of a wierd day today... I got up at 12, as I was talking on MSN till 3am. Felt in a really wierd mood all day, really restless and bored all day. In fact I dunno why I didn't start writing anything earlier than this, probably would've stopped me being bored.

I've had a wierd craving for rubbish food today as well, although i don't know why??! I ate a Pot Noodle, which I haven't had for about four yaers, and it tasted disgustingly good! I've avoided fruit today for some reason aswell. (maybe my bum was hinting.. lol ) Not looking forward to next week, I have end of month accounts to do, and have a six day week as the only full timer in as well... oh dear!!

The problem with this is not that I can't cope, it's rather that the buck stops with me, which considering I'm so lazy, is a bit of a problem. If parcels don't get done in time, it'll be my fault. If goods aren't posted to customers in time, it'll be my fault. If stock isn't ordered in for the shop, in time for all the various promotions, guess who's fault it is?

That's right. Mine.

You see my problem?

Oh well, I'll just have to get on with it, and look forward to my two weeks off in September. I'm going to somewhere in Devon with Gaz and Gen for a week, and then I've got the week after to do something else. Hmmm... wonder if I can fit in meeting up wiv people I chat with? That'd be exciting!! :-) There's some people I'd like to meet to see if they're the same in real life as they are online! Wonder if they are?!

At the moment, I have been laffin at myself quite alot, as I've bin talking to some people online of the female persuasion and got on really well, an now I've found out theyre all TALL!!! lol lol lol Oh well!! Never mind, I'll have to find someone my own size! It's quite funny when you talk to people online, because you're never quite sure if what they're saying is the truth, or if they're even who they say they are...

I'm quite naive, an it's funny because I tend to take people at their word, and am quite straight with them myself. The only prob is, they could be winding me up, and I would never know!! lol

I've only bin online since January, and I've learnt quite alot about chatting with people. I think it's really wierd that you can have quite intimate friendships, with people you've never met!! I suppose there's a comfort in the fact that you can be quite intimate, because you're never actually intending to meet them, so it's a kind of "keeping my distance" friendship, which to me, loses the point of freindship completely!!! Wierd huh?!

Hmmmmm.... will have to think about that one...

Oh well, think it's time to stop babbling an go an get a cuppa to continue my boredom vigil...

No comments:

Post a Comment