Sunday, September 19, 2004

Secret Mosher...

22 August 2004
Time: 23:57:00 o'clock BST
Author: happyhobbit29
Mood: Mischievous
Music: Where Do We Go From Here? by Pillar :-)

I'd so loveee to have long hair. Listening to pillar an feel the urge to bang my head against a wall just for the sheer hell of it!! (and they say music doesn't influence us...)

*tuts*

REALLY bored tonite, know I should go to bed and sleep but can't be bothered!! (How wierd is that?!) So I'm trying to think of something interesting to post here to give me something to do...

Hmmmmmmmmmm....

Took the service this morning, was supposed to be a multimedia extravagaza, but the powerpoint went wrong, so was a bit of a limp lettuce. people said they enjoyed it, dunno whether they were being nice, or genuine!! I've been asked to speak at the ladies meeting in december, not sure whether that's a sign that i was good or bad...

Continue to have spiky hair, (see photo) but feel the need to dye it before a week on monday, which is the Big "3 0"... Might get it done electric blue, we'll have to wait and see!! definitely needs cutting tho, is a bit long to spike now...

I've just realised HOW KNACKERED I look in the pic,

LOL

Erm.......

Mental Block.

I really am thick, i've just realised. Braindead in fact.

Um......

That'll do for a post, will write again when I'm not feeling so spaced out!!

Bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment