Thursday, November 25, 2004

Silly Experiment #1

I'm bored.

Since Science wasn't my greatest subject at school, I've decided to take it up again in service of my insomnia.

I've just eaten a HUGE piece of Cheddar Cheese very quickly, (so I don't get much chance to digest it) to see whether I have any nightmares or strange dreams tonite.

Also, as an interesting twist, I've made some lovely warm Horlicks, extra strength with lots of milk to drink at the same time.

And all this just as my head hits the pillow...

So, will the evil genius of the cheese disturb my sleep, or will the homely "mother earth" goodness of the horlicks soothe my slumber?

Have a vote.

Go on.

Goongoongoongoongoongoongoongoon....

I'll let you know in the morning what happenned...

Nite!! (maybe... ;) )

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment