Friday, November 19, 2004

Ramblings...

I'm sat here eating Strawberry Cheesecake Ice-Cream, and drinking my yummy filter coffee, feeling quite sorry for myself.

I'm losing my best friends tommorrow, as they're moving to Cape town, and find I have a busy weekend to take my mind off it. Saturday morning, I'm at a training course at church, starting at 9:15, and finishing at 12:30. Then, I've got a few hours free until meeting someone outside the Royal Court Theatre at 3pm, to get in early before a concert and interview the bands before the gig, which starts at 7.

Then, Sunday afternoon I'll be helping to set up for a multimedia missionary event in church at 6:30. It should be really good, and I'm expecting it's going to be really challenging.

Then, it's back to work on monday and the rest of the week, before going off to London for the weekend.

I hopefully won't have much time to dwell on things.

It's wierd, my life hasn't worked out at all like the way I thought it would so far. Maybe that's a good thing. I feel quite alone tonight, but part of me also feels quite blase at being alone as well. That's actually a bit worrying, because I'm upset deep down. Hmmmmmmm... being depressing again, I'd better shut up.

No comments:

Post a Comment