Saturday, November 20, 2004

New Beginnings...

Well, Gaz an Gen should be halfway on their way to Cape town now, in another 6 hours they'll be touching down in their new home.

I hope it's a new start for them, and they have many new and exciting experiences while they're out there! I am of course, a teensy bit jealous!!

I've just been watching Children In Need on TV. This is how sad I'm becoming in my old age, and what my social life has dwindled to!!

Oh dear!

Haven't thought of any other really sad chat-up lines to use yet, what's worse is I can't think of anywhere to use them either!!

On another strand of thought, it's amazing how quiet a house can get at 1 in the morning isn't it! It's quite peaceful at the moment, which makes a nice change...

Oh well, better get to bed, am up early in the morning for a training half day at church. If it hadn't been for the promise of danish'es and coffee when we get there, I wouldn't be tempted!! (Gosh I'm sooooo shallow.... lol)

Nite!!


No comments:

Post a Comment