Thursday, November 04, 2004

Other Issues related to Sven's....

As I'm in pondering mood, I've come across a few other issues similar to Sven's, to access his original post click on the title of this article, since I'm really truly pathetic at html...

Anyway, here is my list of issues:

  1. If Vegetarians eat Vegetables, does that make Humanitarians Cannibals?
  2. Why is it imperative according to the Guidelines, for me to be able to walk 100 metres unaided to get a drug I might need in the future because I will find difficulty walking? (honestly true!! lol)
  3. Why can it take seconds to open your mouth, but years to mop up the consequences? (voice of experience there!)
  4. Why do I start my Blog List with inspiration, but then mentally grind to a halt halfway through?
Hmmmmmmmmm.....

I'm sure there were loads more, but I've suddenly forgotten them all.

Damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment