Thursday, November 04, 2004

Management gone mad....

I've decided that my boss has finally lost it completely...

The other day, I was told off, (which happens quite regularly to be honest!!) for leaving a piece of paper sticking out of the invoice box...

Apparently, the reason I was told off,was under 'Health & Safety Grounds', because someone could get a paper-cut, and if not treated, the worst case scenario is that it could get infected, and the infection could spread, and the result could be death.


I KID YOU NOT!!!

What is up with the world, I ask you????!

I must admit, I tried really hard not to laugh in my manager's face, (he doesn't take lightly to that, obviously)
but I had to disguise it as a cough, and run to the toilet, as I nearly very literally wet myself!!!

I realise with the 'claim culture' we're now brought up in, we have to think about things like Risk Assesments an stuff, but... come on!!!!

I'm sure Digbert would have some serious speeches to make over that incident, if he were a real person, lol

I think I must live in a dream world that one day I'm gonna wake up from....

No comments:

Post a Comment