Wednesday, July 06, 2005

*yawn*

I'm soooooooooooooooooo knackered at the moment.

Work has been really busy, with a recall of stock (TEN boxes!!) and our 6 monthly stocktake in the same week last week, and lot's of bookstalls to prepare this week, it's no wonder I'm so tired! My last week off was back in March, so I feel in the need of a break.

I'm off for a week from the 16th - 23rd of this month. Unfortunately my interview for London is halfway through the week, so I can't actually go anywhere, apart from London i suppose!!

I've got my two weeks holiday in September, I kinda regret leaving my full holiday so late now, as I'm feeling very tired lately, but I'll stick it out till then! At least I've only got another week and a half before a whole week off!! yay!!

I don't know what I'm doing on that week yet. I'll hasve to plan something, otherwise I'll end up staying in bed all day and not moving!! I don't mind doing that, the only problem is that my holidays have turned into that before, and while I enjoy it at the time, afterwards I feel like I've wasted a week, because I didn't particularly do anything!!

Because my life is so exciting, (!) I'm waiting for my next two dvd's on my own list from blockbuster online to arrive, it's a really good service, and they have a good choice of films to choose from aswell. I get three dvd's sent at a time, and when I send them back in the envelope provided, they send the next three. All that for only £14.99 a month!! If you're sad and spend most of your life in your house like me, it's actually quite a good deal!! I've sent two back, and am about to watch my third dvd they sent, which is "Master & Commander:The far Side Of The World". Russell Crowe stars. I've actually seen it when it was in the cinema, but remember enjoying it, so am watching it again!! (I'm strange like that!)

I've been thinking ALOT about London lately. I really want to get the job and move, I've tried not to give in to the temptation to build my hopes up, but I think I have. If I don't get it I think I'm going to be gutted, as it appears to be a new start, which I feel I need at the moment.

I feel so lost, and am spending so much time on my own at the moment, that I feel moving somewhere where I only know the person I was lodging with, could be a positive move!! I'd get the chance to meet new people, new situations, etc. I feel trapped here. I guess if God doesn't want it though, i won't be going. I really want to though. *sigh*

2 comments:

  1. No kat it didn't change my mind. I could get knocked down by a bus tommorrow, that's the way I look at it. None of us has guarantees in life, being diagnosed with MS taught me that.. I don't think I can live my life by what might happen in the future, based on what has just happenned.

    Liverpool was ok, it was London they were targeting. Thanks for asking. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be careful if you're running away. Running away never solves anything. Running away from loneliness only leads to deeper levels of loneliness.
    If God wants you to go somewhere though, you're right, you'll go :)

    ReplyDelete