Thursday, July 14, 2005

The unexpected Side-Effects Of Chicken Balti....

I had a microwave Chicken Balti for tea tonight, and now I can't stop hicc-cuping, and I SERIOUSLY want to belch badly.

Unfortunately it won't come out at the mo.

When it does, it's gonna be one of those type of belches that shakes the whole house and makes corpses come out of their tombs to see what's going on....

You know when you used to practice getting the longest word in a belch?

Well when this one comes, it's gonna spell supercalifragilisticexpialidocious !!

The hicc-cuping is driving me nuts!!!

I wish it was trapped wind the other way, it'd be bad for a while but at least it'd be all over!! Hicc-cuping and needing to belch but can't is wellllllll worse!!

:s

(having just said all that, for a microwave version, the Balti was gorrrrrrgeoussssssssss!)

1 comment:

  1. Yeh, I know how you feel about the hiccups. Too often, I get them.

    I have them right now, in fact.

    Irritating.

    ReplyDelete