Saturday, July 16, 2005

Hehe!! :-)

Tommorow at Church I'm trying something a little different.

I've chosen two kids songs to start the worship!!

About three years ago, for our annual playscheme/kids mission, I re-arranged some kids songs to be alot more rocky, and recorded backing tracks cos I couldnt get the time off work to play. The kids liked them, but I've not used them since then, so thought we needed to include the kids more in the services, and they LOVE IT when we make their parents do all the silly actions too!!

Last time I did this arrangement, I played my Ibanez, and used my marshall amp, and rocked the joint! lol lol lol Not sure how they're gonna react in church, but if they get into the actions, it should be brill! here's hoping.... All the band will know the songs, they'll just have to re-learn a new arrangement of them!!

I'll let you know how it went!!

I'm really looking forward to using my marshall and Ibanez again... :p

Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment