Tuesday, July 26, 2005

One Time When Faith Didn't Work!!

Ok, so I've agreed to teach two lads in my youth group to play acoustic guitar.

One of them found an abandoned guitar in the church attic, the other had already bought one.

I thought "no probs, I'll put new strings on it, and it'll be fine!".

Wrong.

BADLY wrong.

It's so old, even nylon strings don't make it sound good. It stays iin tune when I play E, A and B, but immediately goes out of tune when I play any other chord.

It's so warped that Scotty would want it for the Enterprise engines....

Oh dear.

I've just spent £6 on strings for nothing.

I'll have to go and buy a cheap acoustic for the lad tommorrow, he and his mum can't afford to buy one. Even getting one for £70 should be better than the pile of warped crap I'm holding in my hands right now.... lol

Oh well!! I suppose praying over this might be a possibility....

No comments:

Post a Comment