Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Kat's thinking too much....

Click on the title to find out what I'm responding to...

Yep. I have exactly the same problem, although 95% of the time I don't blog about it. I couldn't. I just have FAR too many totally random thoughts going through my head at any one time!!

When you're a kid, they give it a nice polite name: "daydreaming".

When it carries on as an adult, you're known as "lazy", "distracted", "distant", or have a "low attention span".

Unfortunately, I've always been like that since I was little, and although I do control my mind a bit better now, I find if I stop doing "things" even for a few seconds, then I'll drift off into deep thoughts about something or whisk myself away somewhere imaginary.

It's really strange, sometimes I'm not even aware of it, and then a colleague says "hello?... hello?... anybody home?..." and I realise I've been doing it again!!

It is fun though!

:-)

So Kat, don't worry, you're in good company!!

No comments:

Post a Comment