Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Why I am unelligable...

  1. I am VERY short. (women like men who are taller than them to have a sense of security, even if they don't admit it)
  2. I am almost penniless, and VERY poor. (again, women want security, a guy with no money is not a good choice, first dates will be cheap and nasty, he won't be able to pay for you, etc...)
  3. I sometimes do VERY stupid spontaneous things that are embarrasing for people in my life. (spontaneously went and bought a homeless guy a Big Mac meal 'cos I'd walked past him once and God told me "go do it".. lol I speak to people who smell usually quite alot, and know one homeless guy quite well who looks a bit dodgy... lol Also, I proposed on two separate occasions to my gf's at different times, in a: a restaurant on holiday, and got the waitress to "serve" the ring as a desert, and b. at a party in front of all her best friends!! lol needless to say, neither worked out.)
  4. I sometimes can appear VERY pious, even tho I'm not really. (e.g. comment above.. lol)
  5. I am VERY sensitive. I cry alot. (ok, maybe alot was an overstatement, but I do cry at emotional things in films an stuff, it makes girls think I'm gay, even though I'm not)
  6. I talk about God ALOT. (this may not seem a bad thing, and to me it ain't, but to some girls, it was!!)
  7. I have NO ambition. (seriously, I really don't. loads of money, big cars, big house etc, really doesn't interest me)
  8. I am a little bit NAIVE. (sometimes I'm too trusting, even with perfect strangers)
  9. I am an Introverted Extrovert. (In otherwords I'm actually really painfully shy, but play the idiot and make people laugh to cover my own insecurity)
  10. (I am both of these, which can equally be a problem:) VERY SILLY and, VERY SERIOUS.

I've got LOADS more reasons, but that will do for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment