Sunday, December 12, 2004

Shyness... AAARRGGGHH!!!!!

I really enjoyed my time in Wales...

Except for the first hour or so. My nerves got the better of me, and I clammed up and went shy!

I HATE IT when I do that!!

I sat there for twenty minutes or more saying very little and letting them do the talking. I must have looked a right freak, coming down, and then not saying a word! I guess it came across as being ignorant, or even worse, dislike. It wasn't, I just clammed up. :(

On a positive note, I WAS THE MURDERER!!!

MUHAHAHA!

lol when I got near the end of the script, I was really shocked to find it was me, the Revd!

I had to lie through my teeth towards the end, which I found surprisingly easy!

(lol if you're facing a ficticious jail sentence I spose it's allowed! lol)

All in all, a great time. I'm glad I went. And the best thing is, none of them were freaks... except me...

Oh well.

See if I get invited back!!

Oh, btw....

Angie's cats are gorgeous, and VERY friendly.

I want a cat now, but mum is allergic to them so we can't. :(


No comments:

Post a Comment