Sunday, December 26, 2004

Turkey, Turkey & More Turkey...

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm

I love it.

Which is good, considering the amount I had yesterday!! Haven't blogged for a while, it was a relief to finish work on Christmas Eve, the week had been so stressful, with customers wanting things yesterday for presents, people queueing, old ladies wanting christmas cards reduced because it was christmas eve, young lads wanting me to choose a present for their grandma, and bear the awful responsibility if they didn't like it...

It was horrible.

Am Glad to be off, for a few days at least!!

I got a few presents I didn't expect, my mum went overboard as usual, and I feel guilty cos I only could afford one bottle of Chanel No 5, and that was her present.

I am a bit worried that people will think I've turned gay, cos my mum bought me a new white jacket, lined with fur inside. I actually really like it, but thats what worries me... lol

I got a pair of timberland boots, and lots of trendy t-shirts and shirts... so am feeling young and trendy now... YAY!!!!

Off to church in a mo... I'm leading this morning, dunno if I'm going to go tonite, we'll wait and see.

Got some money for christmas aswell, so am hoping to go to the sales tommorrow and get a digital camera cheapish... Then I can post loads of pics of my terribly interesting life on here!!!

Got to go... the traditional 'Boxing Day Bacon Butty' awaits me downstairs...

Mmmmmmmmmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment