Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Hmmmmmm...

How quickly a week passes! I'm having yet another long day again tommorrow, working late till 7:30!

Was really busy in the shop today, felt like I was chasing my backside all day.

On a happier note, I've convinced my sis to start a blog! Don't know the address yet, but will let you know when I find out!! Maybe her first post can be "Questions to ask me about my incredibly handsome, famous, and successful brother"...

Maybe not.

I also bought some new strings for my electric and have to re-fit them, but dunno if i can be bothered, 'cos the Tremelo Locking System makes it a pain in the bum to do... Oh well, guess it needs doing sometime... *gets allenkey out*

Will be back in a bit and let you know how I got on..! ;) lol

No comments:

Post a Comment