Monday, December 06, 2004

My Haircut

For those of you who don't know, my purple and white spiky hair has turned into a solitary purple and white mohican.

This has caused quite a sensation this week, for some bizzarre reason:

At Church:

After the service I was surrounded by about ten elderly women, all wanting to stroke my hair, and saying things like "ooooooooh, isn't he lovely!". VERY embarrassing. I felt like a parrot.

If they'd have been about fifty years younger, I wouldn't have minded.

On another note, both my Pastors said if they had enough hair between them, they'd go and get it done... lol lol lol

At Work:

  1. My Boss frowned, and said nothing. Later, he smiled. (HAH! YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING NOW, IT'S TOO LATE!! MUHAHAHA!!!)
  2. Various comments from customers: "hasn't children in need finished yet?", "WOW!", "What's his name, I'll get him later!", (one customer after being speechless) "Er.... Er... That's Er... nice." lol lol lol
  3. Someone telling me that "you can't be a Christian and have that haircut"... (I forgot my manners and burst out laughing!!) :-)
All in all, it's definitely been worth it! I am actually really shy, but it has been funny to see people's reactions!! :-) I scared myself the first time I looked in the mirror, lol, but I like it now!

Hurrah for the Mohican!

3 comments:

  1. I only just read this part now. (I am an idiot.)
    Please neglect the confused comment above. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol ur not an idiot, you speak three languages!! lol I only just about manage english!!

    Ps my hair was originally blonde, as in natural colour, so it was quite a shock fro people who know me. The front part is blonde, but a dyed really white blonde, the rest of my hair is a bright, bright purple...

    See now why it got a reaction?

    my webcam is rubbish, ur right. I've cleaned the lens but it still comes out foggy!!

    lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol ur not an idiot, you speak three languages!! lol I only just about manage english!!

    Ps my hair was originally blonde, as in natural colour, so it was quite a shock fro people who know me. The front part is blonde, but a dyed really white blonde, the rest of my hair is a bright, bright purple...

    See now why it got a reaction?

    my webcam is rubbish, ur right. I've cleaned the lens but it still comes out foggy!!

    lol

    ReplyDelete