Monday, December 13, 2004

Today...

  • I heard a customer use the word "howsyerfather" in a proper conversation... lol lol lol (they were at least 60 years old!)
  • I got asked by one of my pastors (who rang me at work) to sing at the candlelit carol service on sunday...
  • I had to lift 6 parcels of VERY heavy books...
  • I have been coughing most of the day, a really annoying 'tickly' cough aswell... :(
  • I decided what song to sing on Sunday, I wrote it a year ago, but haven't used it in public yet, even better it is a Christmas themed one...
  • I haven't had a filter coffee yet... (will rememdy that in a minute)
  • I have had some flatulence problems... :s
  • My dad walked into my room and commented "it smells" and walked out again... lol lol lol (see above comment)
  • I bought a Chilli Beef, AND a Cheese and Onion pastie for lunch... (maybe the cause of my above mentioned medical problem)
  • I put on my ripped jeans and white t-shirt after getting home from work... (in a slob/scruff mood)
  • I am listening to a very old album, 'People' by Hothouse Flowers...
  • I have decided to dye my hair back to blonde at the end of the month, as it is no longer purple, but a pathetic looking burgundy...
  • My brother bought a double bed for himself and put it together today while I was at work. (it was a flat pack, and looks ace, and I'm very jealous. lol)
  • I thought about people I know at least twice today while it was quiet in the shop... (I do that quite a lot actually!)
  • I got annoyed at Norton Internet for keep interupting me with security messages, and "did I want to allow messenger?" Duh.
Well, that's some parts of my day so far... and it's only 9:15!!

No comments:

Post a Comment