Saturday, December 18, 2004

The Night After...

Well, last night was the Big Night Out to town, for my brother's birthday, which is on this coming Wednesday...

The words "Big Night" were right on two points:

  1. every woman seemed to be 2 foot taller than me, confirming my suspicions that I am in fact a small (yet charming!) freak of nature...
  2. a "lonnnnggggggggg night" to be precise: I waited in the rain and freezing cold for TWO AND A HALF HOURS for a taxi, eventually giving up at 2:30 a.m, and waking my Dad up to come and pick us up!! About 30 taxi's drove past the queue, even though we were at an official taxi rank, all because they wanted to pick people up on the other side of town!! (have you ever heard such a pathettic excuse?!)

    Unfortunately, I was in work today, so after getting to bed at 3 a.m, I had to get up FOUR HOURS LATER to go to work!!

    I was absolutely shattered today, everything was an effort, from making a coffee to serving customers... what a horrible sleep-depreived day... yeuch!

    So... the night out wasn't that great after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment