Thursday, December 09, 2004

The Problem Of being short... (revisited)

It usually doesn't bother me, but tonight I am really fed up.

I got 5 pairs of new jeans in the summer, and only just found them again brand new and unworn in my wardrobe a few days ago. I'd forgotten about them, you see.

Anyway, I dropped them into a taylors to get them altered to my usual 27 inch inside leg. Problem is, when I got them back tonight, they're STILL too long, 'cos I didn't try them on, and forgot to take into account that they're a little bit baggier then my other jeans, hence the crotch is a bit further down.

For those of you uniniated with altering, this means that my jeans are still 3 INCHES too long!!! AAARRGGGHH!!!!! So, £17.50 was wasted, as I have to take them back tommorrow to get re-altered to 24 inch inside leg, because they're baggy style...

Damn!

Really, really annoyed 'cos was gonna wear one of them to angies, but will have to wear my bog standard old faded ones now...

Grrrr.....

No comments:

Post a Comment