Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Why I am Glad I am a Batchelor

Im not usually, usually I'm depressed.

But tonight, I call a rallying cry to all those "singletons" who are male..

My list of why I am PROUD:

  1. I get to sit around in my boxies, playing on my playstation with NO interruptions
  2. I have just had my tea: at 8 o'clock!
  3. My tea was scrambled egg eaten from the microwave bowl it was cooked in, with a Mr. Kipling Apple Crumble on a plate next to it.
  4. I can drink LOTS of coffee and not get told off, and leave the percolator on, boiling away nicely for the next mug full
  5. I can play LOUD Raucous, Agressive Rock Music
  6. I can leave shaving for a few days, until it gets really itchy
  7. I can have a purple and white mohican... :-)
  8. I can watch as many horror movies as I want, and LAFF at the people who get scared by them
  9. I can produce as many smells of ominous origins as I want
  10. I can belch as loudly as I want
And that dear friends... is my Top Ten.

(I've got to hurry up and finish blogging 'cos mum is coming home and I promised I'd cook the tea and wash up and do the ironing...)

Um....

No comments:

Post a Comment