Friday, December 03, 2004

Today

Was a bit of a strange day. It was busy in the shop, then deadly quiet, then busy, then quiet and so on every hour till about 7. Then it really did go completely dead! It meant I got up to date with all the parcels though, which means I'll have less to do tommorrow morning, which is GOOD news!!

I'm in all weekend, including Saturday, which is a bit depressing, but never mind. Tommorrow night I've got to choose songs for Sunday, as I'm leading in the evening service. Just looked on the rota, and it's Communion, so will have to remember that, and choose an extra song. (with me it's not very scientific how I choose songs, but about 80% of the time I get it right, and God chooses to bless them on the night, so I can't complain!!)

Anyways, better be off to bed, have had my Horlicks and I have ten mins of reading before I hit the sack!

Nite!


No comments:

Post a Comment