Friday, December 03, 2004

Night in.

I know what I said last night about wanting to withdraw a lot, but tonight I'm truly fed-up about being in.

The honest truth is that I don't really have any good friends as such, and don't have the money to go out even if I did. So, as usual, I'm stuck in on my own in my room, typing these entries to give me something to do. Two years ago, I'd be at my fiance's for tea with her family. Oh how things change. Life seems to have got generally worse and more lonely in the last two years, even though I'm over her.

This will sound really depressing to people reading it. But it is the truth. I'm that low at the moment, I'm afraid that when I meet up with Angie/Jayney and others a week on Saturday, if they ask me to talk about myself, I'll just sit there blankly and look like a freak. I won't know what to say.

That's really bad isn't it?!

:-(

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Jm.

    Well, I put this to you. What makes you happy? Shopping? Shoes? Ice cream? A bubble bath and a TRN? Oh wait, those are my excape tool when I'm low. Point being, whatever it is, try doing that.

    And if you don't feel like doing that (I get like that every now and again), don't fight it. Just do something different, that you wouldn't normally do.

    I just read that over and realized how much sense that won't make to anyone but me.

    Ok, I'll leave you with these completely unrelated words of wisdom:

    If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.

    ReplyDelete