Sunday, January 09, 2005

Sunday... My favourite day...

Believe it or not, it really is.

I get to meet a whole range of different aged people when we meet together, and they become my second family at church.

I get to lead people in worship, and see them get to know God all over again.

I get to chill out, and think deeply about God and His plans for me, and others, and my church.

I get to sleep for a bit in the afternoon.

I get a sunday roast.

All in all, I'm gonna get a lot more than some people are today.

I'm very thankful.

p.s. click on the title of my post to visit my church's website. They're not perfect, and I don't always agree with everything we do or say, but it is my spiritual home, and has been since I was 11! God "turns up", and speaks to me there whenever I give Him chance!




1 comment:

  1. It's my favorite day too. For the same reasons mostly. Except no one makes me a sunday roast. My boyfriend makes a mean nacho platter, though.

    ReplyDelete