Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Nuclear Chocolates!!

They do exist.

Honestly.

In fact, the proof is sitting on my desk right this minute.

To explain....

One of my colleagues gave me some Chocolate Liqueurs for Christmas.

Basically, on tasting them, I think what actually happenned at the factory that made them was this:

Worker 1: I'm bored of this crap, every day boxing these stoopid chocs...
Worker 2: Yeh, know what you mean...
Worker 1: I got an idea!!
Worker 2: Wot?
Worker 1: let's forget all this liscencing crap and jus pour the alchohol straight in and be done with it, let's make these chocs the most potent ever as defiance of our crap working hours... Let's make this an "up yours" statement to the managment, that workers in decades will say to each other, "do you remember when...?"
Worker 2: Nah... let's just do it 'cos it's fun and we're bored of this crap...
Worker 1: Ok then

And that's what happenned.

I bit into one and pure alchohol dribbled down my chin and froze on my stubble. I know it was alchohol 'cos my chin went numb. I had three of the Teachers Scotch Whiskey ones, and five minutes later swore I could see a pig flying past the window an waving, singing "Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life"....

I was woken up by a beeping noise... Oh yes that's my keyboard keys getting stuck again... but why? Oh...

(raises head from his keyboard)

Man... those chocolates are something else...

No comments:

Post a Comment