Monday, January 03, 2005

2005: Year Of ...

  1. Spanish Learning. - I've decided to try and learn spanish. I've got a CD-ROM with voice recognition which tells me how I'm pronouncing stuff... so let's wait and see...
  2. The Adoring Boyfriend - Just got a new Girlfriend, so gonna try and be more romantic and think of ace, original presents I can give her on Feb 14th.
  3. Decorating - Am determined to decorate my room AND re-paint it this year, AND throw out 2 bookshelves, AND make room for a small couch.
  4. Slimming - Have decided I'm putting on weight again, (9 an 3 quarter stone!) and am gonna try and lose some.
  5. The Wardrobe makeover - I've loads of clothes, 90% of which I don't wear any more, and need to sort through an give away.
  6. The Consistent Haircut - I like my purple an white hair, and have decided to keep it, so need to keep it consistently spiky, this involves regular monthly visits to the Hairdressers.
  7. The Shrinking Brain - Im hopefully starting a leadership training home grown course in my church after Easter, which will involve lots of studying that I haven't done for years... YAY!
  8. Early Nights - Have decided I spend far too much time on the net, staying up too late. Will try and get some sleep this year, which will be difficult considering having a Girlfriend who's based in London till September and is on MSN...
  9. Serious Rock Noise - Have decided after a year off, to ressurect my band. Already have a replacement bassist and lead guitarist in mind, and the drummer has signed up for action, and the rythmn guitarist and lead singer is me... so I think I've got that one down...
  10. Being Thoughtful - have been really selfish this year, am gonna try and be a bit more considerate of others, especially in my church, and in my family... (aaarrggghh! hard one!)
  11. Blogging - Gonna' try and consistently blog and be more interesting!! We shall wait and see on that one!!

Well... Thats my list.

Thankyou for listening!

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward ot more blog entries Hobs, have a good 2005.

    ReplyDelete