Monday, January 17, 2005

Bad Hair Day...

I need a haircut.

BUT:

I can't afford one, 'cos I'm skint.

SO:

Therefore I have to put up with bad hair till the end of the month...

I got my hair sort of ok today, but as I walked out of the front door this morning, the heavens opened, (I mean in a meterological sense, not an eschatological one) and I got soaked to the skin before I reached the bus top. Combined with this, the very strong winds slapped my mop of hair about in all directions, but mainly backwards.

Unfortunately, because I'd used hair wax, my hair plastered itself to the back of my head, and dryed that way. I didn't realise until I got to work that my hairstyle made me look like an evil Mafioso Boss, slicked back and menacing...

I'm sure I heard God giggle and mention something about vanity, there may have even been the odd guffaw in there somewhere...

No comments:

Post a Comment