Monday, January 31, 2005

My brother now has a blog...

Yes that's right, I've introduced my blood relative (2nd youngest brother, after Me, then David) to the world of blogging...

The member of my tribal clan who is the epitomy of all things male and violent, (he used to be in the army but you'll guess that by the pics) is now released upon your screens, to cause havoc, violence and laughter, but not neccesarily in that order...

Peter has reliably informed me you have to go and see his blog girls, because it has a picture of his monkey on it...! (I'm sorry it's not my fault, he told me to say that)

To visit Peter's blog, please click on the blog title above.... Thanks.

I'm knackered, got back from London just before, and have to be up for work in 5 and a half hours. What a depressing thought. Still, at least I had a great weekend, and managed to nearly smother my gf to death with snogs and hugs.... ;)

(she liked it and said that was a good thing by the way.... lol)

And the zit never made an appearance.... YAY!!!!

Sven, I will post on my thoughts on thingummy-wotsit soon....

(Can you tell I'm tired?!)

Nite.

No comments:

Post a Comment