Thursday, June 21, 2007

A Post Of Links...

Today I am extremely STRESSED.



Why? you may ask.



Well, this has been a very busy week in work, and I have had lots to do with very little staff.



In a week and a half's time I have our July Stocktake, in which we have to count everything in the shop, and we also have a massive recall to do, which I am in the middle of, and to top it all, last night I didn't get in till 10:45pm as we had a booksigning/lecture of Jonathan Aitken's new book on John Newton.

Today I have come in, and there's only a member of staff and myself in all day.

I have tons and tons of things to do.

I have been drinking this, and eating this (all butter shortbread rounds) to aid me in battling my stress levels.

It's unfortunately not worked so far.

I've just ploughed through serving a massive queue while Linda went to the bank, and am now sitting down to vegetate for 45 mins in a quiet dark room.

*cries*

7 comments:

  1. I'm really sorry you're so stressed. :( You should have gone straight to bed last night. I'll be praying for you that you'll have a clear head, not too many customers, and the time to get the things done you need to. If you need to go to sleep early tonight please do. x
    (((((((((((((( JM )))))))))))))))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Almost done. I'm still praying for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was praying for you JM nothing worse than being stressed love ya bruv xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry you're stressed out.... hope things are gettting a bit better. get some rest mister and just think..... you'll be away from it all before long!

    p.s. margo has invited me and kids over for a holiday - i said i'm sure you won't mind!!!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww mate, hope you're having a better day today

    ReplyDelete
  6. ally ... you guys can camp out in the back yard i'm sure my mom won't mind ROFL :p

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww...has today been any better?

    ReplyDelete