Saturday, June 16, 2007

Oh Happy Day!!!

Sorry I know it's a bit irreverant considering the subject of the song, but I am very happy today!!

Here's why:

  • The Bank Charges I won have just been paid into my bank and I'm approx £3800 richer than I was yesterday!!
  • When I rang up to pay off my debts, I had paid off more than I thought over the last couple of months, and one company had written off half of my debt already!!
  • I have just paid my best friends who loaned me a large amount of money a few years ago, and who I'll never forget for what they did :-)
  • I've just opened a savings account and put £800 quid in!!
  • I've just booked my flights to visit margo at the end of Aug for two weeks!!!!!
  • It's my day off today, and I've just decided to go to the Cinema

I'm just so happy and relieved!!

It's great to be out of debt, God is so good!

:-)

12 comments:

  1. Wooooooooooo! *celebrates for JM*

    ReplyDelete
  2. *cries*

    stop it ... just stop having good things happen to you. ;)

    *goes for the tissues*

    ReplyDelete
  3. *joins Helen in celebrating for Jm*

    ReplyDelete
  4. *smiles broadly* Couldn't happen to a nicer guy mate :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh happy day,oooooh happy day, when Jesus washed.....when Jesus washed...all our sins away!

    Look what you've done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol natalie ... i do the same thing even when someone doesn't mean to reference a song. :p

    ReplyDelete
  7. awwww thats fantastic jm, and so great you goin to see margo she is a great person and so are you, i think i will claim charges back now to x gbu

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can hear your feet dancing away all the way over here!

    ReplyDelete
  9. btw hobity hob , you still havent commented on my blog , not once, numero uno, nil poi!!!! lol xx gbu

    ReplyDelete
  10. *is counting the days the chief of the blog police hasn't blogged on*

    ReplyDelete
  11. nossie i was doing the same thing rofl ... but i'm gonna let him off today cuz it's 'hail margo is so happy she will be extremely nice to someone day' :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww yay for JM!!!
    Soooo happy for you!!
    :D:D:D

    ReplyDelete