Monday, June 11, 2007

Blogging Under Duress!!

Ok this is a quick blog under duress, enforced by the Blog Police...

It is Monday at 7:22p.m, and it has been 75 degrees all day. I have spent all day sweating in the shop, and would really like a cold shower about right now. I have finnaly stopped sweating and am changed into nice fresh clean clothes. I am currently wearing shorts and a t-shirt, but am seriously considering stripping down to my boxies as it would be a lot cooler.

Probably not though, I don't want to give my neighbours on the other side of the Railway Embankment a fright through my window.

I'm sending a letter off to a solicitors tommorrow. It has come to my attention that various people may have mis-interpreted my previous post, so I would like to clarify the situation...

The good news I had yesterday was that my bank is willing to settle out of court for my bank charges claim, but I can't go into details at all otherwise it would make the settlement null and void. I can't even say which bank it is, or the amount or anything. It is I can tell you a fairly significant amount, which will get me out of debt, and let me afford to fly to the states and meet margo and stay with her family on the first proper holiday I've had in about 3 or 4 years!!

It also means from next month, for the first time in about 5 years, I'll be getting 3/4's of my full wage each month, so I can start saving now!! :-) £500 better off a month is nothing to sniff at!!

That was my good news.

So I'm sending the letter back tommorrow with my signature on it to the banks solicitors, and they are gonna credit my account with the money by the end of the month.

I'm unbelievably shocked that I've won and am very very pleased at the moment, not just because I've won, but for various other reasons as well...

;)

That's all for now folks...

15 comments:

  1. 'getting 34's of my full wage'

    wot does this mean?

    --ignorant american

    ReplyDelete
  2. it should have said three quarters lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaaaaaaaaaah ha. right.

    and i'm very pleased for you too. :)

    I thought you should know the word verification is : ejmuc. i think it sounds very interesting. 'watch out for that ejmuc!' or 'don't step in the ejmuc.'

    ReplyDelete
  4. you make me feel like there's no ejmuc in the world.

    as for the 'wabbijka' ... that's another story.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwww wow!! So happy for you!
    I would also like to apologise to the blog police I shall post a new blog asap :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. the blog police probably don't look at my new blog **tuts** http://revelationknowsnothing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. the BLOG POLICE know all and see al AM ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. and if they DO forgot anything, just tell me and i'll have them punished. :p we know someone who can clip the blog police over the head ...

    jlsovda to all

    ReplyDelete
  9. OI!!! you've been online all the time I was on here and not on msn!!!

    If you dont want to talk to me, just say!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. no i haven't! lol i was up and down stairs cuz i was helping get ready and whenever i escaped i came and used the computer. :p i figured comments were better than 'oops i have to go brb' every 10 seconds. lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. fight fight fight fight

    oh by the way - why isnt my blog listed on your friends list anymore?

    ReplyDelete
  12. No idea matt!!

    I'll remedy it straightaway!!

    *always happy to please people within reason*

    :p

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think JM and Margo are making their own language from the word verifications on the blogs ;-)

    (That's "jtuli" to you!)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm simply not intelligent enough helen lol

    ReplyDelete