Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Old Things!!

I have a new myspace that eventually will have some of my own acoustic music on it.

For now, because I'm struggling to find the time to use my sister's mac, and because I haven't quite got to recording everything yet, I've put two tracks from my old band, one sung by me after our lead vocalist baz left (2000 years) and one sung by Baz, our original vocalist. (Blurred)

Both songs were written by me and you may mock... er I mean listen to your heart's content!"

I plan to do acoustic versions of them soon to put on, but for now, it's the old stuff!!

My new myspace is here, please bear in mind a couple of things as you listen:

1. This was at least ten years ago!
2. We were a rock band
3. Although we used very good equipment to record, it was all done in our church hall!
4. I have been training my voice since then, so now ten years later can sing better than it sounds there lol
5. The other track Baz sings may not have loaded yet, as it was big! (and he did have a better voice than me then, though ten years on I think I could give him a run for his money!)
6. Both songs take a while to load as they're big files!

Ok. That's all the disclaimers I can think of at the moment!!

:p

3 comments:

  1. Are you saying that we are not special enough to have 6 disclaimers? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to listen to them today hopefully. :p

    Our power went out last night ... during VBS we had more thunder and a little rain, and the lights went out just as the puppets were done. LOL

    ReplyDelete