Tuesday, June 05, 2007

I apologise for being controversial, but it has to be said...

Yes it's hot and warm and all that...

But PLEASE for my sanity and mental health, if you're a lady who is "endowed" shall we say...

PLEASE don't wear a vest top and then drop something on the floor....

I know I'm a man, but even I do not want to see THAT.

Strange as it is for you to realise and hear, contrary to opinion I do not think about sex every five minutes, not when I'm not feeling 100% anyway.

And i catergorically DO NOT want to see so far down your top that I see your nipples.

That will be very distracting, in a kind of ewwwwwwww way, and will increase my phobia of all things melon-like and Song Of Solomon-like, and will make it very difficult to serve you in a normal way.

Thank you for your consideration.

(A very embarrassed and distracted and hot and bothered and disconcerted male.)

15 comments:

  1. *Agrees* :o lol

    If I wear a top that even threatens to reveal anything, I always put my hand over my neckline while I kneel down to get something. I'm not saying that to be all "I'm so pure" ROFL, but it's only common sense!!!! Hello, people!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah ... and no eating bananas either!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes i'm in total agreement with Margo. There are somethings best left to the imagination lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Umm, where exactly do you live again and please could I get some directions?

    ReplyDelete
  5. *hits Ben over the head with a brick* now cut that out! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seriously, I know you don't want to see down women's tops (apparently), but I don't want to know when you see nipples!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. photos please - 2 words id like to use but wont

    ReplyDelete
  8. rofl @ photos!!

    helen i dont wish to actually not when Im trying to be professional and serve people with their purchases!!

    If she was my wife and it was all legal an stuff then maybe thats different... but puhlease!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. :o

    * is beyond disturbed by benny and morety *

    ReplyDelete
  10. rofl rofl *imagines JMs face in the christian bookshop faced with that !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haha... Oh dear! Hope your not too traumatized!

    Poor JM :P

    ReplyDelete
  12. ROFL! Okay, I know it isn't really a laughing matter, but your way of describing it is!

    I quite understand that you don't want to see down ladies' tops.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can't believe JM used an awful word like 'nipple' ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ok I was kinda amused reading that blog...........but I had no idea he was in a Christian bookshop.


    Now its Hilarious.

    ReplyDelete