Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Watch Out!!!

Owing to finishing my defense for my court case reclaiming my bank charges last night, and cleaning the house before my parents got home, I didn't get to bed till 1:15am last night.

Then, I had to get up at 6:30.

Needless to say, i am a little tired!!

When i am VERY tired, two things can happen:

a. I get VERY emotional all day, or;

b. I get VERY irritable all day.

Unfortunately for everyone else, option b is winding it's evil way round my mind today.

Already today i have:


  1. wanted to strangle two elderly ladies in front of me walking painfully slow when I was rushing to get to Subway and get my sandwhich before my lunch hour ends;
  2. wanted to bury an axe in the head of the person that served me who was taking aaaaaaaaages to get the fillings in said sandwhich;
  3. wanted to decapitate and elderly lady customer of ours, but do it with a rubber chicken because it would be more painful as it would take me longer...

Yes, i do have a dark side!!

Beware!!

*stomps off*

3 comments:

  1. *stirs up a hornet's nest with a big stick*

    *runs away very fast from an angry jm and lots of angry hornets*

    (Yes, I am being childish at the moment!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah man. One of those days.
    This morning I went downstairs and asked mom, "is there anything else we need?" as Iwas going to do the shopping. She said a few things and then, "I think that's about it."

    So as soon as I was LEAVING, she cmame after me saying, "we need this and that and this and that and this and that and this and and and ..."

    It reminded me of Mrs. Beaver in Narnia. "Let me have one final think ..."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe, I really shouldn't find your misery so amusing but you write about it so well!

    ReplyDelete