Thursday, May 10, 2007

Haha!!

Things were getting desperate with the head cold, so I did something drastic...

Today I bought a footlong sandwhich from subway (veggie delight if you must know) and asked them to put as many jalapenos in it that they could fit along with the other stuff...

I was not dissapointed readers.

That was one of the most delicious sandwhiches I have had in a long time!!

Unfortunately... it didn't seem to move my cold.

Now I am trying a combination oil of peppermint, menthol, eucalyptus and camphor, and have emptied half the bottle into a big bowl of steaming water and put a towel over my head...

I've only managed five minutes so far, and it feels like its burnt my face lol!

Either that, or I know how Moses felt when he had to veil his face because of the Shekinah Glory he was suffering with!! lol

Will keep you update throughout the evening how it goes!! :p

2 comments:

  1. LOL @ you!!

    I hope you're better soon! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you were here, I'd make you some chicken soup. lol

    I think I'm going to start using Shekinah glory as an exclamation. You know, a bit like Gomer Pyle and his "Shazam!" Shekinah glory, what you doing?! :p

    ReplyDelete