Sunday, May 20, 2007

I'm Sooo Dumb!! hehe!!

I'm speaking to the young people tonight after church and so have been preparing this afternoon...

I was typing out the Bible Study sheets that i want them to use, (I want them to do some of the wrok tonight, not just me!!) and was saving a document, when suddenly I heard a pop and my flatscreen monitor went dead!!

Just like that.

I frantically searched around wondering if there'd been a power cut, but I could hear the base unit of the computer still working, so figured it was just the monitor. With a heavy heart I held the power button in on the base unit to restart the computer and see if that would do anything...

After consulting with dad when it still didn't work, I restarted the computer again with a growing sense of dread... Then suddenly realised as I'd reached across for some notes earlier, I'd knocked and unplugged the very thin power cable to the monitor... (!!)

I'm so dumb sometimes!!

I restarted the computer three times when I needn't have!! lol

2 comments:

  1. *Speaking from a grandmotherly point of view, in tradition of all those weirdos in chat who always seem to think I'm an old woman, and just becuase I like to play act* ...

    (putting on little old lady voice)

    You're not dumb, pet, you're human. You're born with a certain allowance for doing things like that. ;) lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like the play acting.

    It means i am attracted to a grandmother!!

    *suddenly feels nauteous*

    ReplyDelete