Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Meeting people, giving friends addictions, being happy and wondering what to wear... (should have been posted a week and a half ago!!!)

Hello viewers!!

ok so I haven't blogged much this last week, I shall remedy that now and satiate your morbidly salivating voyeur imaginations!!

(As a non-writer I'm quite proud of that sentence actually... :p )

Anyway!!

It has come to my attention that I have not yet blogged about meeting up with Helen and Ant last Monday.

I'm sure everyone will be surprised to hear that they are both surprisingly normal, and both look slightly different than they do on cam, but enough similarities for you to recognize them.
Ant is bigger in build than he appears on cam, (bigger as in gerneral build not weight) and Helen is prettier in real life. (Benny stop that drooling right now!)

I arrived into London Euston at 11:05am, and after a very short phone conversation, I turned around and wham! Ant was there in front of me with his customary saf coust accent saying "awite mate". Helen, who I had been talking on the phone to, appeared a few seconds late grinning in her inimitable way since we'd both been on the phone and approximately two feet away lol

The day turned out really well, despite none of us having any real plan of what we were going to do, and Helen pointing out the fact that we should have let her plan the day. (she's a teacher, you get used to it ;) ) We ended up having food after wandering around Euston looking for nothing in particular, not knowing where to go, and ended up back at the station where Helen and I ate what was called an "all day breakfast". (Ant had already eaten on the way in)

All I would like to say about the breakfast was that by "all day" I presume they either meant:

a. a day on a far away planet where a day last 5 minutes instead of 24 hours; or
b. a day in a developing nation where you have one meal a day

Needless to say it didn't compare to All Day Breakfasts here in the 'ole 'pool.

After eating we went on to discuss our churches and had a very sane normal conversation where we hardly gave Helen a chance to speak. (It wasn't intentional, I just realised that later lol)

It's funny because there are very rarely alot of people with which I can have conversations through the course of a day about such topics as church government, theology, the gospel, having a number two, what having a period is like, favourite writers, old children's tv and psychotic chatters we have met, but Helen and Ant are not two of such people.

Talking with them, it became clear to me that it felt very childish suddenly to snap pictures of them to blog about, so in the end I didn't and opted for taking pictures in the park with Helen instead.

I really enjoyed meeting up with them, and we were all surprisingly normal ;)

In terms of the second part of my title, I have got my work colleague Rachel absolutely addicted to Alias!! I lent her the Alias Season One Boxset, and she has nearly finished the whole boxset already!! I bet it won't be long before she wants Season 2... hehe

I am generally very happy at the moment, though I don't want to go into details too much :-)
(you know who you are ;) hehe)

I am wondering what to wear for my X-Factor Audition but think I have decided on combats with a white top. I haven't got a clue what they're looking for and am not very trendy really, so will have to wait and see whether that's the right things to wear!!

3 comments:

  1. *mops chin*.. whaaa? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I noticed you useed that I don't know word again. :P You like knowing words I don't. lol

    Oh, yeah, and combats and a white shirt?!
    *ALSO MOPS CHIN*
    :O

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, you are too kind! To Ant I mean! ;-)

    I love your description of our day - I never mentioned it either, I didn't really know what to say other than "Ant talked a lot". Hehehe! You're great to take pictures of beautiful flowers with though! Woo!

    ReplyDelete