Sunday, May 27, 2007

I'll Benefit From It I'm Sure...

It's 5:48pm and I'm just about to lerave the house and enter the world of cold wind and rain outside so I can play at church tonight in the evening service.

I don't really want to go, instead I want to be cosily tucked up in a duvet on my leather sofa in my room chatting on the phone, but you don't always get what you want when you follow God!!

(hark at me making it sound like a big sacrifice, when the other side of the world people are being presecuted for going to church like I am!!)

Lol I need to go and learn humility, so bye for now!!

2 comments:

  1. Have you learned it yet? ;)

    I hope you didn't get washed down a storm drain, and thatchurch went well.

    Hopefully talk to you later. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been raining all night here! It's ridiculous, it shouldn't be cold, windy, and rainy at the end of May!

    ReplyDelete